“Every aspect of my being was challenged: my self-worth,
my femininity, my profession, my marriage, my faith “ ~ Anonymous
Always remember that you are not alone. Contact a specialised Social Worker or Psychologist and they will give you the tools needed to equip you with the strength and the courage to “get started”.
Homeopathy has proved to be extremely valuable in treating infertility in both men and women. Other contributing factors might need to be dealt with separately, however homeopathic treatment can be applied to all. Pharmex Pharmacy has a great range of products to support you on this journey.
SOME OF THESE BENEFITS ARE:
- Helps to “reset” your endocrine system; aiding hormonal balance
- May help to clear adhesions and blockages in the reproductive areas
- Increases circulation to the reproductive system
- Supports a healthy immune system and supports the body in detoxifying
- Brings peace and vitality to your conception journey
- Creates an environment of clarity and reduces stress
Many women spend years trying to avoid getting pregnant using various contraceptive methods. However, when the time comes, when you actually would like to conceive a baby, some of you may find that it’s not as easy as you thought it was going to be.
If you are struggling to get pregnant, there are some exercises that could help you in conjunction with your treatments. Exercise can have amazing and beneficial effects on our fertility. It has also been known to reduce pain during our menstrual cycles and/or pain from endometriosis, fibroids or polycystic ovarian.