WHAT IS AN EGG DONOR?
An Egg Donor is a woman prepared to donate eggs to another woman who, for various reasons, doesn’t have viable eggs of her own and is unable to conceive.
• NEED A DONOR Our current recommended donor agency currently has unbelievable matches for you.
• BECOME A DONOR If you are wanting to help a couple to become parents, become a donor and get compensated.
A Sperm Donor is a man who is prepared to donate his sperm to another man who is unable to produce viable sperm of his own.
• NEED A SPERM DONOR Our current recommended donor agency currently has unbelievable matches for you.
• BECOME A SPERM DONOR If you are wanting to help a couple to become parents, become a donor.
Eggs are harvested from your ovaries, frozen unfertilised and stored for later use. Frozen egg can be thawed, combined with sperm in a lab and implanted in your uterus (IVF) at a later stage.
Did you know that your frozen eggs will remain the same age from date of freezing? Egg freezing is done by your Fertility Clinic.
• Since a woman’s fertility declines as she ages, the best age to freeze eggs would be between the ages of 27-34. If you over the recommended age, please don’t delay.